poniedziałek, 24 października 2011

let's start!

Hi, I'm Joanna. I've never written a blog before. I had to create this blog because of English lessons. It is neccessary to write a note once a fortnight which is connected with the topic of lessons.

First of all I'd like to pass on some information about me.
I come from Leszno. It's a pictoresque town which is situated about 80km from Poznań. I chose this city because it's close to my hometown and gives big opportunity to develop. I study French filology. I'm interested in foreign languages and travels.

The last topic which was brought up is FRIENDS.
I think frinds are really important part of our life. To be honest, I have three true friends but also I have many acquaintances. Real frindship should rest on trust, honesty, loyalty, understanding. If it comes to my best friends I can always depend on them. They help me with solving my problems, improve mood when I'm bad. What's more they keep promises and don't lie.
I really like being in their company. We spend great time together. I feel that we are on the same wavelength.

1 komentarz:

  1. It's good that you have people to support you when you're feeling down. I hope it doesn't happen very often, though :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń