wtorek, 22 listopada 2011

REVIEW





I would like to present a review of my favourite TV show which is ER. It is one of the most popular series, which was rewarded with many prizes. It was aired from September 1994 to April 2009, but it is still often shown on TV.
It is an American medical drama series about a group of people who work in County General Hospital in Chicago. The cast was regularly changed. Cast members were added and departed. However, in my opinion, the most important characters are: dr Susan Lewis, dr Mark Green, dr Luka Kovac, dr Tony Gates and dr Abby Lockhart. 
The plot revolves around lots of employees in County General Hospital. Despite their private problems, they try to do everything they can to help injured, suffering patients and other people in need. Every episode shows new surprising, cheerful and touching swings in the plot. We can see people who deal with health problems, as well as doctors and nurses helping them with strong commitment do this. Also, there are lots of special effects and thanks to them one can see exactly how surgeries are performed. It is equally worth mentioning that the script is really exciting and some scenes are packed with funny dialogues. 
I like ER so much because the plot is realistic. Every episode makes my heart beat faster and I feel some adrenalin.
To sum up, ER is really intersting series. It can broaden our knowledge about medicine. In my opinion it is well worth seeing. I can thoroughly recommend it. :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz