piątek, 13 stycznia 2012

Nowadays, for many people the succees is the achievement of something desired, planned and attempted. I think that one of the most important thing which can help the people achieve a goal and makes them satisfied with their lives is career. Everyone has different goals and measurement of succees. Their skills, interests and personality will determine their careers. For example if you are an athlete, you want to be the best, win competitions and break records. Have a passion or higher education can help us to reach a goal.
Moreover, family and friends are also important part of our life and they can have an influence on our succees. The support of them in difficult situations can be helpful. For instance when we stop believing in our accomplishments they can set us right. 
Furthermore, I must concede that money is another factor which can contribute to achieve success. Thanks to it we can have almost everything what we want. It is comfortable to live unlimited. On the other hand money doesn't bring happiness and we have to remember that money is not the only measure of our success in life.
All in all, there are many factors which affect succees and it depends on our personality and interests. For me it's the fulfilment of my ambition. I would like end my studies successfully and find a good job which makes me feel satisfied. I think it is important to fulfil yourself at work. I will try to realize my dreams of being a translator and pursue happiness. 



2 komentarze:

  1. I hope that we will find a good job after our studies... :|

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm sure you can make your dreams come true. Fingers crossed! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń